Friday 24 October 2014

Sim Update // 2 // The Remmington Family
















(I've been really short of ideas lately! Sorry! Since this blog is private as of now, it doesn't really matter, but it will go public one day but all of these posts will be scheduled right after each other, so it doesn't really matter.)

Claire had her baby! I named him Justin and I can't wait to see what he looks like!

If you're extremely perceptive, you would've noticed that in the background of the heading, Claire isn't at home. Well, the Remmingtons moved to a much bigger house since Claire was pregnant again. I had to add the house into Twinbrook via Edit Town since all the big house were far too expensive for this family to buy. This house has two levels and three bedrooms. Unfortunately, Matthew and Tori still have to share a room, but I'm going to move Tori into Justin's room.

There's probably going to be a fourth Remmington child, and since this is going in a pattern, the baby is most likely to be female, because I have a secret hope that Tori will have a sister.

Now that I've blogged about this now, I totally feel like playing this family again. It's been a while, Remmingtons!

- Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment