Sunday 7 September 2014

Summer Hill Court // Coming Soon


Just a disclaimer: The above video will not work without Adobe Flash Player so you won't be able to watch the video on mobile devices.

This is a trailer for a soap opera I'm making on The Sims 3 called Summer Hill Court inspired by TV shows "Home & Away" and "Neighbours".

SUMMARY BELOW

Summer Hill Court is a place where big mansions have been removed and replaced with a neighbourhood. There's the single woman, the single man, the small family and the big family.

It's a lot easier to make a soap opera than it seems. Just make drama out of EVERYTHING. I literally made drama out of Tristan MacDonald following Oscar Courtney in his car coincidentally.

Edit on 03-01-2015: By my example of soap operas, you'd have to be kidding me if you still don't know what country I'm from. The answer is Australia.

- Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment