Monday 1 September 2014

The Sims Movie // Where Did It Go?!
















I've done my research and found out about a movie that was going to be based on The Sims video games. There's many rumours about it but it's been confirmed by everybody that it's either still a work in progress or more likely a cancelled project.

If it were a cancelled project, why is there an IMDb page still? Are officials too lazy to remove it?

What I think happened is that this was never a project that anybody was committed to. This movie was first announced in 2007. 7 years ago! Then, it was scheduled to be released 5 years later in 2012. Which obviously never happened.

Even if this movie was released, I don't think people would've enjoyed it. Honestly, let's keep The Sims franchise video games. If TV shows and movies were released, I think it would just ruin The Sims' reputation.

By the looks of it, I'd say it's a cancelled project. It's probably best to stay that way.

- Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment