Saturday 23 August 2014

Interview with Valencia // The Sims 4



















Sorry that I haven't posted in such a long time! But here I am again! I was asked lots of questions about what I thought of The Sims 4, so here's the interview!

What did you think of The Sims 4: Create-A-Sim Demo?
I thought it was pretty cool.

What made it enjoyable?
We got more things to create your Sims with.

How do you feel about there not being toddlers?
Well, I think it's wrong because being a toddler is a stage of life where you learn how to talk and walk.

Do you think it's better to have all the colours pre-set for you or worse?
I am mad that they don't allow us to make our own colours because people love making ombres and making zany hair colours.

Are you going to buy The Sims 4 one day?
Yep! Definitely! It's amazing because of the elaborate emotions and detail!

So there it was! Expect the same questions to be answered by Petra in a few days.

- Valencia

No comments:

Post a Comment