Wednesday 13 August 2014

The Sims 3 CAS // Meet Tori
















You may know Tori Remmington from my Sim Update on the Remmington Family, but if you don't, I shall explain who she is.

Tori Remmington is the adorable daughter of Matthew and Claire Remmington. She has just started primary school (elementary school) and is making friends. She seems reasonably happy on the outside, but on the inside she is deeply concerned about her parents' divorce.




























My rule with modifying appearances is that I will NOT change their hair and eye colour. Tori had the same hairstyle (Skysims 193) when she was a toddler and I felt that it fitted her perfectly. With her facial structure, I try to make it look as normal as possible. The nose still doesn't look right but it's as close as it's going to get.






























I thought about the current children's fashion when I was creating this outfit for Tori. I gave her a pair of "goes-with-everything" pants and a pink top (because... girls!). With the shoes, I just gave her some "heavy duty" sneakers that will last through all the playground adventures of childhood.



























Those pants are NOT leaving! Who thought that a pair of simple grey base-game pants would be so popular? Nobody did, I guess. I absolutely love this TS3 Generations shirt. I love the intricate design and how it looks so good! I also love the black boots too. The only problem with them is I have to find baggy-enough pants to cover them.



























I don't really understand why anybody would let their sims wear slippers to bed. That's the only problem with slippers in The Sims 3, and the reason why every single one of my sims are always barefoot when they go to bed. Also, I love onesies!



























I like getting the athletic outfit over and done with. It's not really something a person has a lot of options for. That's why I go straight to the outfits tab and I found this outfit. I'm not a big fan of floral but this was an exception because it was this or bright-coloured overalls. I chose this.



























This is the only one I haven't been all stereotypical and gone with a pink alternative. Flippers just look weird on any sim so I went with the barefoot option.



























Something you should know about is that I love bright colours. The brighter, the better. I just love how everything goes together perfectly like a puzzle. *sigh*




































- Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment