Wednesday 13 August 2014

The Remmington Diaries - Day 1

Week 1, Day 1 - Claire Remmington's Diary

08:00 am: It's Sunday. Me and Matthew have moved into our new home situated in Twinbrook. We cancelled our plans of university and instead we're just going to get jobs without much experience. Of course, in Matthew's situation, he has an athletic physique but he's still as inexperienced in Professional Sports as I am with my Acrobat career. I'm not even an official Acrobat yet. I'm waiting for the paperboy to deliver today's newspaper so I can look through the jobs and become an Acrobat.

09:41 pm: I was cooking some perfectly normal Mac & Cheese and I had just put it on the stove and then TADA!!! My bad cooking karma pays me back with a kitchen fire! I should just give up on ever cooking again! Especially Mac & Cheese. I was the one who extinguished the fire. Matthew, on the other hand, ran out of the bedroom and screamed at me. He was so supportive to his wife.

- Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment