Wednesday 30 July 2014

Sim Update // The Island Family
















Meet the Island Family! I use several (.package) mods for this family so here's the list:

  • Cigarette Mod
  • CmarNYC Pregnancy Controller 5
  • Innocent Eyebrows Mod
  • No Full Moon Lighting Effect Mod
  • No Intro Mod
  • Same Zodiac for Twins and Triplets Mod
  • Supernatural Babies Mod
This family is like an "Adam & Eve" type of thing. What I mean by that is that there is only "close relatives" to breed with. I made this family because I was wondering what it'd be like for a two people to be stranded on an island forever (hence the family's last name) and have a family-kind-of-thing. Originally, this was going to be set on an island. Then I gave up on trying to make a custom world.

Valencia Island woke up one day in a hospital bed instead of her usual bedroom. She barely remembered last night. Did she take cannabis? Did she sign up for this out-of-this-world experiment? Valencia was given a contract and she signed it without reading the "Terms & Conditions" (as you do). Scientists had put a fertile egg in Valencia that was somehow manipulated to be male. She was given a device that she could control her pregnancies with and she was sent to a fenced up empty lot in the sparse part of town. Then the breeding begun.

I have used Valencia and Yvon in my last two headings so now you know that they were exceptions.

Since there isn't a second person to enter the gene pool, it makes me think whether or not someone is going to be born without brunette hair and blue eyes. Slim chances, I know.

I've also been doing mini-profiles for everybody, so here they are:
















Above is Valencia. She's the head of the family, the one who started it all.
















Yvon is Valencia's "science baby". What's with his name, you ask. I used Random.org and made it 1 out of 26. It gave me 25 (which means Y in the alphabet).

Who's the toddler? That's Xenia. Valencia's daughter and granddaughter. This is when the family tree feature gets interesting. Xenia's parents are Valencia and Yvon (duh!). I'm mid-way through aging her up to a young adult. Then I'm going to change her hair to a pretty hairstyle and also add make-up on her.

Just spilt lemonade all over my keyboard! Wiping it up is just swishing it further around.

- Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment