Monday 28 July 2014

The Sims 4 CAS // Meet Ella


















Here you go guys! My first post about The Sims 4, and also my first post of a Create-A-Sim.

You should all know by now that there is a demo released of The Sims 4. However, because it isn't a completed game yet, it only allows users to play around with a fully functional CAS. Officials have even said that there will be additions to the CAS, so the CAS isn't even fully completed yet!

I have now created our model for The Sims 4, Ella.

























Ella's everyday outfit is casual, so I went for a casual denim look. I didn't want any bright colours clashing with the denim so that's why the shirt is grey and the shoes are black and grey. It kind of looks like something a person would wear to get family photos done. Sort of like the whole 'white shirt and denim pants' set-up. With the make-up, I didn't put any blush or eye shadow on because Ella would be wearing this outfit for work, play and so many things that don't need eye shadow and blush.

























I'll start with the make-up, I went for a "catty" look with the eye liner and eye shadow. I also applied an orange lipstick on because I've found out it gives a natural look to the lips. With the clothes I liked the monochrome stripes going on in the dress and it was way better than a fluorescent purple and green disco dress. Same with the shoes. I put long gloves on Ella:
1) because they were the only gloves available
2) because it gives a Cat Woman type of look to the whole outfit

























Ella looks like a completely different person without make-up, doesn't she? With this, I kept it how I found it. I liked the funkiness of the shoes and the top and pants seemed to match enough. With the make-up, I thought what would an actual person do? Not wear any make-up! At least that would be what I'd do.

























With Ella's sleep wear, I wanted something simple and something that looked comfortable. This ensemble looks quite comfortable, and it's very simple. With the Miley Cyrus-style hair, I thought about the comfort it gives. Although I don't expect in The Sims 4 for sims to have to brush their hair, it looks more normal to me having my sim have a hairstyle that won't get all knotted while she sleeps.

























I know, you'd expect to see this outfit on either a pregnant sim or an adult sim. You get no to both! I liked how everything together made Ella look more mature. She may look too mature, but think of it this way. Imagine her without the blue blazer. See? Also, using the blue outfit was my excuse to not bother changing the shoes.

And there you have it! Our new model Ella has joined the MSO club! Don't worry about Rachael! She'll still be posing for all of our TS3 pictures, and Ella will be posing for all of our TS4 pictures. There will be definitely exceptions for Sim Updates and Create-A-Sims though.

No comments:

Post a Comment