Friday 25 July 2014

Welcome to My Sims Obsession + The Sims 3 Tag
















Hi, I'm Petra and I've created a blog dedicated to The Sims video game trilogy. This blog will have posts of reviews of custom content, mods, expansion packs, and so much more.

To start off, I'll do The Sims 3 Tag.

How long have you been playing The Sims 3?
I've been playing The Sims 3 since June 2013.

Who/What got you into The Sims 3?
I watched YouTuber iHasCupquake play it and the game looked really fun so a few months later, I bought the game and here I am a year later.

What do you love the most about all The Sims 3 Expansion Packs?
I love that some of them add more realism (like TS3 Seasons), while some make the game more sci-fi (like TS3 Into The Future).

What do you hate the most about all The Sims 3 Expansion Packs?
When you have every single one of them, you get something called lag. Not the best when you're on the verge of receiving the 'Program Stopped Working' message.

Which Sims 3 games do you own?
OK, let me check. Every single expansion pack, every single stuff pack (but Fast Lane Stuff), and Monte Vista, Riverview, and Dragon Valley.

If you can add one new feature to The Sims 3 what would it be?
Be able to run every single pack without any lag.

How long do you hope to keep playing The Sims 3 for?
Until it's outdated on my PC. Which it'll never be!!!

Would you ever sell your whole Sims 3 collection?
No, no, and no. I'll pass down my games in the family, and it can be some vintage game to them.

Approximately how much money have you spent on The Sims 3?
I'm going to need a calculator for this. Heh heh, 439 Australian Dollars. Which equals approximately $413.26 in US Dollars as of now. *sigh*

Have you ever said "Happy Simming" to someone?
Um, Happy Simming everybody? To answer the question, yes I have! Just then. I'm so cool like that.

- Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment