Friday 25 July 2014

The Sims 3 Tag (Valencia)




Hello everybody! My name's Valencia and I'm now a part of the MSO Team. Since this is my first post, I have to do the 'MSO Newbie Ritual' that pretty much is doing The Sims 3 Tag.

How long have you been playing The Sims 3?
For about a year.

Who/What got you into The Sims 3?
My older sister.

What do you love the most about all The Sims 3 Expansion Packs?
They expand your world for you and you can add anything to your Sims' lives, and make it so much more interesting!

What do you hate the most about all The Sims 3 Expansion Packs?
Sometimes you expect more than it has. For example, not being able to become a zombie in Create-A-Sim in TS3 Supernatural.

Which Sims 3 games do you own?
The Sims 3, TS3 Late Night, TS3 Supernatural, TS3 Island Paradise and TS3 Into The Future.

If you can add one new feature to The Sims 3 what would it be?
For your Sims to have super powers (I hope that'll be an expansion pack one day!).

How long do you hope to keep playing The Sims 3 for?
The rest of my life!

Would you ever sell your whole Sims 3 collection?
No way in the world!

Approximately how much money have you spent on The Sims 3?
$178. Woah!

Have you ever said "Happy Simming" to someone?
No, that would be creepy.

- Valencia

No comments:

Post a Comment